Asaad Amin is an American baseball player who is widely famous as the adopted and youngest son of the greatest boxer of all time Muhammad Ali.
Asaad Amin opened his eyes on 17th January of 1995 in Louisville, Kentucky, the United States of America. As of 2019, his age is 24 years old while his horoscope is Capricorn. He is the adopted son of Muhammad Ali (father) and Lonnie Ali (mother). When he was adopted, he was just five months old. His father, Muhammad was an American professional boxer, activist, and philanthropist.
Unfortunately, his father Muhammad passed away at the age of 74 years old on 3rd June 2016 from septic shock in Scottsdale, Arizona. At that time, Amin recalled the final moments with his father where he said,
“What I can say about that room, it was just a really emotional, powerful, spiritual moment that we all shared with him. I was able to say my last few words that I really wanted to say to him for a while now.”
He has eight half-siblings, Laila Ali, Maryum Ali, Hana Ali, Rasheda Ali, Khaliah Ali, Jamillah Ali, Miya Ali, and Muhammad Ali Jr. Asaad holds an American nationality and belongs to the Afro-American ethnicity background.
Who is Asaad Amin’s Father?
Asaad Amin’s late father, Muhammad Ali was an American professional boxer, activist, and philanthropist. He is still regarded as one of the most talented sports figures of the 20th century.
- Muhammad began training as an amateur boxer at the age of 12 years old.
- At just 18 years, he won a gold medal in the light heavyweight division at the 1960 Summer Olympics and turned professional later that year.
- In the year 1964, he won the world heavyweight championship from Sonny Liston in a major upset at age 22 years old.
- He refused to be drafted into the military, citing his religious beliefs and opposition to the Vietnam War in the year 1966.
- Muhammad arrested, found guilty of draft evasion, and stripped of his boxing titles.
- In the year 1971, he appealed the decision to the Supreme Court, which overturned his conviction, but he had not fought for nearly four years and lost a period of peak performance as an athlete.
- He thrived in the spotlight at a time when many fighters let their managers do the talking, and he was often provocative and outlandish.
- In the year 1981, he retired from his boxing career.
- Moreover, he is widely famous for trash-talking, and often free-styled with rhyme schemes and spoken word poetry, anticipating elements of hip hop.
- Besides, he attained success as a musician, where he received two Grammy nominations.
- Further, he also featured as an actor and writer, releasing two autobiographies.
- In the year 1984, Muhammad made public his diagnosis of Parkinson’s syndrome.
- Further, Muhammad remained an active public figure globally.
- Muhammad remains the only three-time lineal champion of that division.
- Further, his joint records of beating 21 boxers for the world heavyweight title and winning 14 unified title bouts stood for 35 years.
- Muhammad is the only boxer to be named The Ring magazine Fighter of the Year six times.
- Further, he has been ranked the greatest heavyweight boxer of all time, and as the greatest athlete of the 20th century by Sports Illustrated, the Sports Personality of the Century by the BBC, as well as the third greatest athlete of the 20th century by ESPN SportsCentury.
Asaad Amin’s Career
Asaad Amin began his career as a baseball player as he loved baseball from his youth, and unlike his father’s boxing, he developed a passion for baseball. In the year 2004, he was drafted by Angels. Similarly, he helped his high school toward the Southwestern Michigan Athletic Gathering West Division Championship.
Currently, he works as an assistant baseball coach for a local college. Also, he works as an area scout for the Chicago White Sox.
Net Worth & Salary of Asaad Amin
Asaad Amin has an estimated net worth of around $7 million as of 2019. He receives an annual salary of $35k as an assistant coach. Further, he earns estimated earnings of $46.5 – $77.5 from his official Instagram account. Asaad owns a car that he uses to commute to his work and back to his house.
On the other hand, his father, Muhammad Ali had an estimated net worth of around $50 million. After the death of his father, his sibling Muhammad Ali Jr said the inheritance of Muhammad’s fortune was agreed to distribute equally with his siblings and Amin. As an heir to his father’s wealth, Asaad received an amount equal to $5.6 million.
Who is Asaad Amin Wife?
Asaad Amin is a happily married man. He tied the wedding to his long-term girlfriend, Haley Marie Jurich in Louisville, Kentucky. They first met in the Louisville baseball stadium and have been inseparable ever since. As of now, both of them are enjoying their blissful life together.
Height and Weight
Asaad Amin stands at a tall height of 6 feet 3 inches tall. Amin’s both hair and eyes are black in color.
Asaad is active on some social sites such as Instagram and Twitter.
Facts of Asaad Amin
|Full Name||Asaad Amin|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
|Date Of Birth||17th January of 1995|
|Age||50 years 0 months|
|Place Of Birth||Louisville, Kentucky, the United States of America|
|Height||6 feet 3 inches|
|Spouse||Haley Marie Jurich|
|Parents||Muhammad Ali and Lonnie Ali|
|Siblings||Laila Ali, Maryum Ali, Hana Ali, Rasheda Ali, Khaliah Ali, Jamillah Ali, Miya Ali, and Muhammad Ali Jr|
|Asaad Amin Instagram|