Geoff Shreeves is a British reporter as well as a presenter of Sky Sports, Fox Sports, and BT Sports who joined the Sky Sports’ channel in the year 1992, the first season of The Premiership.
Geoff Shreeves opened his eyes somewhere in England, the United Kingdom to British parents. Shreeves holds a British nationality while he belongs to a white ethnical background.
He went to Verulam School in St Albans, Hertfordshire, England. Geoff is active on some social networking sites such as Instagram and Twitter.
- As of now, he is working as a reporter on Sky Sports.
- In the year 1992, he joined the channel at the time of the first season of The Premier League.
- In the year 1999, he appeared for the first time reporting debut.
- We can see him reporting on the touch-line in Premier League matches live on Sky Sports as of now.
- Before Champions League games, he worked reporting for Fox Sports.
- He regularly presents for The Debate on Sky Sports.
- He is also seen in the football video games FIFA 14 as well as FIFA 15 where he provides injury updates during played matches.
- Moreover, he has developed relationships throughout football and invited many live guests to his show Sky Sports, including George Graham, Alan Shearer, Steve Bruce, Graeme Souness, and Garry McAllister.
- In his role as a reporter, he has traveled far and wide to get interviews.
- He went to LA to interview Arsenal fan Kevin Costner before the 1998 FA Cup Final.
It is a group of British subscription television sports channels which is the dominant subscription television sports brand in the United Kingdom and Ireland. Barney Francis manages the Sky Sports network. The satellite pay-TV company Sky, a division of Comcast operated it.
Since the year 1991, it has played a major role in the increased commercialization of British sport. Sometimes playing a large role in inducing organizational changes in the sports it broadcasts, most notably when it encouraged the Premier League to break away from the Football League in the year 1992.
It is a group of pay television sports channels is based at the former International Broadcast Centre at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London. BT Consumer is a division of BT Group in the United Kingdom and Ireland that launched on 1st August 2013. Further, it is available on the BT TV, Sky and Virgin Media television platforms in the UK and Sky, Eir TV as well as Vodafone TV in the Republic of Ireland.
It is the brand name for a number of programming, broadcast divisions, sports channels, as well as other media around the world. It is controlled or partially owned by the family of Rupert Murdoch. Additionally, its regional sports networks along with Fox College Sports are owned by Diamond Sports Group.
What is the Net Worth of Geoff Shreeves?
Geoff Shreeves has an estimated net worth of around $2 million as of 2019 which he earned through his successful reporting career. As of now, he receives a salary of $200k per year. According to some online resources, Fox sports reporters’ salary ranges from $45.53k to $86.71k while Bt sports reporter earns a salary in the range of $17.75k to $74.15k depending upon the profession.
Geoff Shreeves is a happily married man. It is known that they are married for many years. They are blessed with three children, a son, and two daughters from their relationship. Their son’s name is Jack while their daughter’s names are Lottie and Ellie. Once he mentioned his wife on his Twitter by saying:
“My wife just asked me why in football is it called a nutmeg? Anyone know?.
As of now, he might be living a blissful and peaceful life with his wife and children.
Facts of Geoff Shreeves
|Full Name||Geoff Shreeves|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Place Of Birth||England, the United Kingdom|
|Profession||Presenter and Reporter|
|Children||Jack, Ellie, and Lottie|
|Geoff Shreeves Instagram|