Kayce Smith is an American sports broadcaster as well as a television host who is famous for her works on NBC, ESPN, Barstool Sports, and The Kayce Smith Show.
What is the Age of Kayce Smith?
Kayce Smith opened her eyes on 25th October 1988, in the United States of America to the American parents. As of 2019, her age is 31 years old while her horoscope is Scorpio. She is born to her father, Ron Smith.
She grew up with her younger sister, Ally Elaine Smith with whom she often shares photos on her Instagram. Kayce holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
She completed her Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication from Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas.
- After completing her education, she started her career as a radio host on TexAgs.com in August 2012.
- After that, she joined the Fox Sports team as a sideline reporter in the year 2014.
- Kayce got to work at ESPN from which she gained a lot of stardom as a sports broadcaster. While working at ESPN, she has played various roles and did her work outstandingly.
- She worked in ESPN from July 2014 to August 2016.
- Later, she launched her own show, The Kayce Smith Show, teaming up with SB Nation national radio and Gridiron Now.
- Unfortunately, her show didn’t gain much attention and it closed after running for less than six months.
- From March 2017 to March 2018, she worked as a host for NBC Sports Boston.
- After leaving her job at NBC Sports Boston, she immediately joined Barstool Sports taking on various important roles.
- Kayce has been there for only 11 months and she is already one of the key employees and hosts.
- Further, she has also appeared on the NBC Discussion and Debate section where she conversed with Michael Holley about Josh McDaniels leaving the Colts.
- Apart from all these, she is also a role model for her followers as she has survived Stage 1 Melanoma Skin Cancer.
How much is Kayce Smith’s Net Worth?
Kayce Smith has an estimated net worth of around $2 million as of 2019 which she earned through her successful career as a sports broadcaster and television host. According to some online resources, the American sports broadcaster and tv host’s average salary lies between $50k and $55.29k per year. So, there is no doubt she might be earning the same range of salary at the moment.
Kayce Smith is in a secret relationship with her boyfriend named Nathan Sebesta. Both of the couples love keeping things private and away from the media spotlight and their fans. As of now, she might be living a happy and blissful life with her boyfriend.
Kayce’s Battle with Cancer
On her 25th birthday, she found out that she was suffering from the first stage of melanoma which is a type of skin cancer. On the same day, she was watching the game of her favorite team, Texas A&M. Being an avid fan of them, she got devasted when they lost the match. To such extent, that she ripped her jacket on the cold night of the day.
Many were shocked by such an act except one person. That helped me noticed a white spot on Kayce’s back which turned out to be a cancer spot. But luckily, she was able to diagnose life-threatening cancer at an early age. It has been more than three years that she is living a cancer-free life.
Kayce Smith stands at a tall height of 5 feet 9 inches tall. Smith has blonde colored hair while her eyes are hazel in color. Further, Smith has a perfect body structure which perfectly matches her amazing personality.
Kayce is active on some sorts of social networking sites such as Instagram and Twitter.
Facts of Kayce Smith
|Full Name||Kayce Smith|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Date Of Birth||25th October 1988|
|Age||32 years 6 months|
|Place Of Birth||the United States of America|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession||Sports Boardcaster, Television Host|
|Education||Texas A&M University|
|Parents||Ron Smith (father)|
|Siblings||Ally Elaine Smith|
|Kayce Smith Instagram|