Krista Neumann is an American actress who is widely famous as the ex-wife of an American actor, singer, and director, Scott Bakula.
Krista Neumann opened her eyes on 10th October 1949, in the United States of America. As of 2019, her age is 70 years old while her horoscope is Libra. She grew up in a Christian family because her parents were Jewish.
Krista holds an American nationality while she belongs to a Czech ethnical background.
Who is Krista Neumann’s Ex-Husband?
Krista Neumann’s ex-husband, Scott Bakula is an American actor, singer as well as a director who is famous for his appearance on some tv-series such as Quantum Leap, Star Trek: Enterprise, and other many more.
- He started his career appearing in Marilyn: An American Fable, and appeared in the well-received Off-Broadway production named Three Guys Naked from the Waist Down.
- After that, he was cast in two short-lived series: Gung Ho and Eisenhower & Lutz.
- Scott appeared as the lead role in the science fiction television series Quantum Leap (1989–1993).
- In the year 1995, he appeared on the cover of Playgirl.
- Scott voiced Danny Cat in the animated movie Cats Don’t Dance (1997), singing in one number with Natalie Cole.
- Further, he played the aging veteran pitcher Gus Cantrell in Major League: Back to the Minors (1998), the final movie in the Major League trilogy, and as Jim Olmeyer in the movie American Beauty (1999).
- From 2001 to 2005, he appeared as Jonathan Archer on Star Trek: Enterprise.
- In the year 2006, Scott reprised the role of Archer for the Star Trek: Legacy PC and Xbox 360 video games as a voice-over.
- He performed various songs from his career for a one-night-only performance entitled An Evening with Scott Bakula at Sidney Harman Hall on 18th January 2008, as a benefit for the restoration of the historic Ford’s Theater.
- In the year 2016, he appeared as a guest judge on the HGTV show Brothers Take New Orleans with Property Brothers hosts Jonathan and Drew Scott.
- Scott made a cameo appearance on the season 12 opener of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia as himself.
Movies & TV Series
- Till the date, Scott has appeared in numerous movies and tv series.
- Some of the movies where he has appeared in are Sibling Rivalry, Lord of Illusions, A Passion to Kill, Life as a House, Enter the Dangerous Mind, Me Him Her, Summertime, The Informant!, and so on.
- Some of the tv series where he has appeared in are The Disney Sunday Movie, Mercy Mission: The Rescue of Flight 771, For Goodness Sake, In the Name of the People, The New Adventures of Old Christine, Cash Cab, OK K.O.! Let’s Be Heroes, among others.
Award & Nominations
For his appearance in the series, Quantum Leap he received four Emmy Award nominations and a Golden Globe Award.
Krista Neumann’s Career
As Krista Neumann is an actress, she started her career from the American romantic comedy series, That ‘7os Show where she worked as a producer from 1999 to 2006. Later, Krista produced the action comedy-drama series, Chuck from 2007 to 2012. Further, she also created the family comedy romance series, The Neighbors. Some of her other television works are Silver Spoons, Who’s the Boss? and so on.
Net Worth of Krista Neumann
Krista Neumann has an estimated net worth of around $1ook as of 2019 which he earned through her acting career. On the other hand, her ex-husband, Scott Bakula has an estimated net worth of around $10 million as of 2019 while he earns $120k per episode as his salary.
After Divorced with her Husband, Krista Neumann’s Relationship Status
Krista Neumann is possibly single at the moment. Previously, she married an American actor, singer, and director Scott Bakula in the year 1981, in St. Louis, Missouri. They welcomed two adorable children, Chelsy Bakula and Cody. However, their relationship could not last for long and they officially divorced in the year 1995.
After their divorce, her ex-husband married an American actress Chelsea Field in the year 2009, in Glendale, California. They share two children, Wil Bakula and Owen Bakula.
Facts of Krista Neumann
|Full Name||Krista Neumann|
|Date Of Birth||10th October 1949|
|Age||50 years 5 months|
|Place Of Birth||United States of America|
|Spouse||Scott Bakula (1981)|
|Children||Chelsy Bakula and Cody|