What is the Age of Kyle Bary? Height, Net Worth 2021, Wife, Kid, Career
Kyle Bary is an American actor best known for his role as ‘Teenage Zion Miller’ in the television series ‘Ginny & Georgia.’
Early Life of Kyle Bary
Kyle Bary was born on May 22, 1993, and he is 27 years old as of the age of this article. He is a naturalized citizen of the United States who grew up in Washington, D.C. Furthermore, he is multiracial, according to his Backstage profile.
Kyle Bary was born Kyle Smith Butts, the son of Derrick A Butts and Diane Smith Butts. His parents are both photographers based in Washington, D.C. Kyle has a brother who is also an actor named Derrick Smith.
Kyle Bary’s relationship status appears to be single for the time being. He hasn’t posted any Instagram photos implying he’s dating anyone. In addition, there are no rumors of him having an affair in the media.
Kyle Bary’s Movies and TV Shows, as well as his Net Worth
Kyle Bary made his television debut in 2017 with the series Bull. Since then, the actor has worked on nearly a dozen projects, including The Oath and Blacker. However, the actor rose to prominence in 2021 when he portrayed Teenage Zion Miller in the Netflix series Ginny & Georgia.
In New York, Bary also performs a lot of musical theater. His net worth is expected to be around $150,000 in 2021.
Quick Facts: Kyle Bary
- Kyle Bary stands at 5’10” tall.
- Kyle Bary is currently residing in New York.
- In 2015, he graduated from Virginia Tech University.
- Bary stands 177 cm tall and weighs approximately 165 lbs.
- His eyes and hair are brown.
- He is an accomplished singer who also plays the piano, keyboards, drums, and Percussion.
- Bary is a skilled breakdancer.
- He enjoys skateboarding and scuba diving.
- He has Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts.
Facts of What is the Age of Kyle Bary? Height, Net Worth 2021, Wife, Kid, Career
|Full Name||Kyle Bary|
|Date Of Birth||May 22, 1993|
|Age||28 years 4 months|
|Place Of Birth||Washington, D.C|
|Parents||Derrick A Butts and Diane Smith Butts|