Chris Brown’s Sister Lytrell Bundy Biography, What is her Net Worth?
Lytrell Bundy is an American mere banker as well as a Chief Financial Officer at CBE LLC of Virginia who is popular as the elder sister of the popular rapper Chris Brown.
Lytrell Bundy was born on November 26, 1981, in Tappahannock, Virginia, the United States of America to American parents. Her birth sign is Sagittarius. She was born to parents Joyce Hawkins (mother) who is a director of a daycare center and Clinton Brown (father) who is a correction officer at Virginia’s local prison.
When Lytrell was eight years old, her parents welcomed their second child as Chris Brown on the 5th of May 1989. Further, her niece is Royalty Brown. Lytrell holds an American nationality and belongs to the Afro-American ethnicity.
Lytrell graduated from J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College. Later she shifted to James Madison University from there she did bachelors in biological science.
What is the Net Worth of Lytrell Bundy?
Lytrell Bundy has collects a huge amount of money working at the CBE LLC of Manassas, Virginia as a Chief Financial Officer. Lytrell has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2019. She amassed this amount from her job in biology and other fields.
Her brother, Chris Brown has an estimated net worth of around $50 million as of 2019. Brown is among some of the richest artists in hip-hop. Chris still has a way to go until he reaches the likes of Jay-Z Dr.Dre and P.Diddy.
Who is Lytrell Bundy Husband?
Lytrell Bundy is a married woman. She is the mother of a son born in the year 2002. It is known that her son loves to play baseball. She shears the photos of her adorable son on her social pages. She is living a happy married life with her family and free from rumors as well.
Lytrell Bundy worked as a mere banker and a Chief Financial Officer at CBE LLC of Virginia. Bundy is a successful woman as a great banker. Bundy was able to maintain a good connection bank after working there. Lytrell is a Medical Laboratory Scientist and Transfusion Medicine, practitioner. She is living a low-key life with inspiration and such a great personality.
Her Brother’s Career
Lytrell Bundy’s brother, Chris Brown is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, actor as well as and entrepreneur who was involved in his church choir and several local talent shows from a young age.
- Chris’s first single Run It! peaked atop the US Billboard Hot 100 and he became the first male artist as a lead since Diddy in the year 1997 to have his debut single top the chart.
- Further, his second album Exclusive (2007) spawned his second Hot 100 number one Kiss Kiss, in addition to With You and Forever.
- In addition to his solo commercial success, Chris has been featured on several singles such as No Air, Shortie Like Mine, Shawty Get Loose, and so on. These songs have peaked at number three, number nine, number ten, and eight on the US Billboard Hot 100 respectively.
- Moreover, his third album Graffiti was released later that year and included the top-twenty single I Can Transform Ya.
- His fourth album F.A.M.E. (2011) became his first to top the Billboard 200 and it spawned the singles Yeah 3x, Look at Me Now, and Beautiful People. This album also earned Brown his first Grammy Award for Best R&B Album at the 54th Grammy Awards.
- Moreover, his fifth album Fortune was released in the year 2012 and his ninth studio album Indigo was released in the year 2019 and debuted at number 1 on the US Billboard 200.
- He has pursued an acting career, and his personal life has been publicized.
- In the year 2007, he made his on-screen feature movie debut in Stomp the Yard and appeared as a guest on the television series The O.C.
- Other movies Chris has appeared in include This Christmas (2007), Takers (2010), Think Like a Man (2012), Battle of the Year (2013), and so on.
Awards & Achievements
- Throughout his career, Chris has won several awards, including a Grammy Award, 15 BET Awards, 4 Billboard Music Awards, as well as 6 Soul Train Music Awards.
- According to Billboard, he has the seventh most Hot 100 entries on the chart with 93.
Facts of Chris Brown’s Sister Lytrell Bundy Biography, What is her Net Worth?
|Full Name||Lytrell Bundy|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Date Of Birth||26th November 1981|
|Age||39 years 11 months|
|Place Of Birth||Tappahannock, Virginia, the United States of America|
|Profession||Medical laboratory scientist, Banker|
|Education||J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College, James Madison University|
|Parents||Clinton Brown (father) and Joyce Hawkins (mother)|
|Siblings||Chris Brown (5th of May 1989)|