Megan Harpe is an American model who is popular as the wife of a former American football cornerback, Vontae Davis.
Megan Harpe was born in Hampden, Conn, the United States of America. Her horoscope is Leo. She belongs to American nationality and holds Afro-American ethnicity.
She joined the Loyola University of Maryland in Baltimore. Furthermore, she is a member of the track and field team fall 2010 Dean’s list.
Similarly, she graduated in Law from the University of Illinois, College of Law. She was a piece of the Olympic style events group at her University.
Who is Megan Harpe Husband?
Megan Harpe’s husband, Vontae Davis is a former American football cornerback who has played for 10 seasons in the National Football League (NFL). Davis has played for several teams, including the Miami Dolphins, Indianapolis Colts, and Buffalo Bills over the years.
- He started his career playing college football for Illinois and in his first season, he was named to the Freshman All-America first teams by The Sporting News, Scout.com, as well as by Rivals.com.
- Further was also the Fighting Illini’s Rookie of the Year.
- Even before he finished college, the Miami Dolphins drafted him in the first round of the 2009 NFL Draft.
- Davis has been playing professional football from then on.
- Further, Vontae made two Pro Bowls in his career.
- Davis’s most recent match was on 16th September 2018, when the Buffalo Bills took on the Los Angeles Chargers.
- He retired from the NFL in the middle of the Bills’ second game of the 2018 season, removing himself from the game at halftime.
- According to a statement made by head coach Sean McDermott, it was not immediately clear whether Davis meant to retire or simply leave that particular game
- Later, he commented that his abrupt retirement was due to an abrupt realization that football was no longer what he was meant to be doing, and that “leaving was therapeutic”.
Before marrying her boyfriend Vontae Davis, Morgan had worked in the mental health field and was an American model as well.
Net Worth of Megan Harpe Husband
Her husband, Vontae Davis has an estimated net worth of around $19 million as of 2019 which he earned as a former football cornerback. In March 2014, Vontae signed a four-year contract with the Colts of around $39 million.
Vontae signed a one-year contract with the Buffalo Bills on 26th February 2018, worth up to $5 million. Further, his contract also includes a signing bonus of $1.5 million with $3.5 million guaranteed.
House & Cars
He owns a huge house in Davie, Florida, which was built in the year 2001 and is located in the Kapok Grove Estates community. It boasts of an area of 4,793 square feet with five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a patio with a cooking area, as well as a resort-style pool.
He reportedly bought this waterfront home for a sum of around $1.1 million even though it had been listed at $1.299 million before the sale.
Vontae is fond of cars. Some of the car brands owned by him include a Maserati Levante, a Porsche Turbo S, and a Tesla Model X.
Megan Harpe Exchanged Wedding Vows with Vontae Davis on July 27, 2015
Megan Harpe is a married woman currently. She married the love of her life, Vontae Davis. Her husband is a Cornerback player for the Indianapolis Colts. On July 27, 2015, in the presence of close friends and family, the couple shared the wedding vows. The lovebirds dated each other for some time before getting engaged and finally getting married.
According to authorized sources, the lovebird first met in Washington, D.C, Davis hometown. They met each other at K Street Lounge where Harpe was celebrating her friend’s birthday party and Davis was hanging out with his friends. In like manner, Vontae approached her there and they eventually fell in love.
Facts of Megan Harpe Career
|Full Name||Megan Harpe|
|Place Of Birth||Hampden, Conn|
|Education||Loyola University of Maryland University of Illinois, College of Law.|
|Megan Harpe Career Twitter|