Melissa Ann Piavis is famous as the ex-wife of Paul Donald Wight II aka Big Show who is a professional wrestler as well as an actor.
Melissa Ann Piavis opened her eyes on 30th May 1966, in Greece to Greek parents. Her horoscope is Gemini. Her father is James Piavis while her grandparents Dr.William Piavis and Winnie Piavis.
Melissa holds a Greek nationality while she belongs to a white ethnical background. Melissa Ann Piavis stands at an average height of 5 feet 2 inches tall while her body weight is around 51 kg.
She attended Sprayberry High School in Georgia. She was a team manager in her high school wrestling team in the year 1962.
Who is Melissa Ann Piavis Ex-Husband?
Her ex-husband, Paul Donald Wight II aka Big Show is an American actor as well as a professional wrestler who is currently affiliated with the RAW brand of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).
- After completing his education, he held several off-the-wall jobs, such as bouncing and bounty hunting.
- During this period, he met Danny Bonaduce in a live microphone amateur contest and through Danny, he met Hulk Hogan.
- After seeing Paul entertain the crowd at a promotional basketball game for WCW, Hulk realized that Paul had potential and later talked to Eric Bischoff about him.
- Paul initially wanted to join WWF but they rejected him as he had no training.
- After that, he reached out to Larry Sharpe‘s Monster Factory and paid them $5k for the training.
- On 3rd December 1994, he made his first in-ring debut on World Wrestling Association.
- In the year 1995, he signed a lucrative contract with WCW.
- At that time, he was famous by the ring name The Giant.
- He joined WWF on 9th February 1999 and he became famous by the ring name, Big Show.
- Paul is a seven-time world champion.
- He held the WCW World Heavyweight Championship twice, the WWF/WWE Championship twice, WWE’s World Heavyweight Championship twice as well as the ECW World Heavyweight Championship once.
- Further, he has been an 11-time world tag team champion, holding the WWF/World, WWE and WCW World Tag Team Championships multiple times with various tag team partners.
- Also, he won the Intercontinental, United States and Hardcore championships.
- Paul is the 24th Triple Crown and 12th Grand Slam winner in WWE history.
- Moreover, he has also won WCW’s World War 3 in the 1996 60-man battle royal and the 30-man Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania 31.
- Apart from his wrestling career, Paul is also a renowned actor.
- In the year 1996, he made his first film debut in the sports drama Reggie’s Prayer as Mr. Portola.
- Next year, he worked with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sinbad, and Phil Hartman in the Christmas family action comedy-drama Jingle All the Way.
- In the year 1998, he appeared in two movies, McCinsey’s Island and The Waterboy.
- Further, his next movie was the 2006 family movie, Little Hercules in 3-D.
- In the year 2020, he appeared as Brick Hughes in the action-comedy MacGruber.
- In the more recent years, he has appeared as opposite Dean Cain in Vendetta (2015) and has appeared as himself in Countdown (2016).
- Further, he also voiced a character based on his professional wrestling personality in The Jetsons & WWE: Robo-WrestleMania!
What is the Net Worth of Melissa Ann Piavis’s Ex-Husband?
Melissa Ann Piavis’s ex-husband, Paul Donald Wight II has an estimated net worth of around $20 million as of 2019 which he earned through his successful career. Further, his annual salary is around $1 million.
He owns a lavish mansion in Odessa, Florida. Also, he has another house in Tampa worth around $680k.
Relationship Status after Her Divorce
Melissa Ann Piavis is possibly single at the moment. Previously, she tied the wedding knot to a professional wrestler, Paul Donald Wight II on 14th February 1997 at an intimate wedding. They gave birth to their daughter, Cierra on 2nd October 1997. Their daughter is currently studying at the University of West Florida.
Due to some conflicts in their relationship, they separated in the year 2000 and the divorce was finalized two years later, on 6th February 2002. Only five days after that, her ex-husband, Paul married a woman named Bess Katramados. While Melissa is living a single and happy life with her daughter.
Facts of Melissa Ann Piavis
|Full Name||Melissa Ann Piavis|
|Date Of Birth||30th May 1966|
|Age||54 years 0 months|
|Place Of Birth||Greece|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
|Education||Sprayberry High School|
|Parents||James Piavis (father)|