Paula Niedert Elliott is an American actress as well as a model. However, she came to the media spotlight after marrying Chris Elliott, an American actor, comedian, as well as a writer.
Paula Niedert Elliott opened her eyes as Paula Ann Niedert on 16th June 1955, in the United States of America to American parents. As of 2019, her age is 64 years old while her horoscope is Gemini.
Paula holds an American nationality while she belongs to a white ethnical background.
Who is Paula Niedert Elliott’s Husband?
Paula Niedert Elliott’s husband, Chris Elliott is an American actor, comedian, and writer who is widely famous for his work on the TV show Late Night with David Letterman. In a career spanning over 35 years, he started off as a standup comedian, then moved to write, and finally got into acting as well.
- He began his career with the David Letterman Show in the year 1982 where he worked as a runner and worked his way up to become a writer.
- After that, he started appearing on a regular basis in various sketches on the show such as Guy Under the Seat, Panicky Guy, and Fugitive Guy.
- In the year 1990, he starred in one of his best shows, Get a Life.
- In the year 1993, he appeared in the movie Groundhog Day as Larry the cameraman.
- Next year, he co-wrote and acted in Cabin Boy, a movie that was panned by critics for being one of the worst movies ever made.
- Further, he joined the cast of the TV show Saturday Night Live in the year 1994.
- From 2003-2005, Chris had the recurring role of Peter in the TV series Everybody Loves Raymond.
Movies & Tv Shows
- Till the date, Chris has appeared in numerous movies and tv shows.
- Some of the notable movies he has appeared in are Kingpin (1996), There’s Something About Mary (1998), Scary Movie 2 (2001), Scary Movie 4 (2006), Sandy Wexler (2017), Clara’s Ghost (2018), and so on.
- Further, some of the notable tv shows he has appeared in are Eagleheart, Bored to Death, The Nanny, The Adventures of Pete & Pete, The King of Queens, Community, Metalocalypse, Schitt’s Creek, and other many more.
- In the year 1989, Chris published his first book, Daddy’s Boy: A Son’s Shocking Account of Life with a Famous Father.
- Since then, he has written three more books like The Shroud of the Thwacker (2005), Into Hot Air: Mounting Mount Everest (2007), as well as The Guy Under the Sheets: The Unauthorized Autobiography (2013).
Awards & Achievements
- In the year 1984, he won this first Emmy Award under the category of Outstanding Writing in a Variety or Music Program.
- Further, he won three more Primetime Emmy Awards on the same topic in the year 1985, 1986, and 1987.
- Chris won the Canadian Screen Awards under the category of 2016 Best Performance by an Actor for his role in a Comedic Series.
Paula Niedert Elliott’s Career
Paula Niedert Elliott is an actress and model by profession. She is widely famous for her appearance on Paper Anchor (2016), Clara’s Ghost (2018) as well as FDR: A One Man Show (1987).
What is the Net Worth of Paula Niedert Elliott’s Husband?
Paula Niedert Elliott’s husband, Chris Elliott has an estimated net worth of around $10 million as of 2019. Further, he garnered this impressive amount through his career as an actor, comedian, and writer.
Who is Paula Niedert Elliott Net Worth
Paula Niedert Elliott is a happily married woman. She shared the wedding vows with her long-term boyfriend, Chris Elliott in the year 1986. Paula worked as a talent coordinator on Late Night with David Letterman when they first met. They share two daughters together, Abby and Bridey.
Their first daughter, Abby is an American actress and comedian who has appeared on Saturday Night Live (2008-2012). While their another daughter, Bridey Elliot became a regular stand-up comedian at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre. As of now, the entire Elliott family is living a happy and peaceful life together.
Facts of Paula Niedert Elliott
|Full Name||Paula Niedert Elliott|
|Date Of Birth||16th June 1955|
|Age||64 years 5 months|
|Spouse||Chris Elliott (1986)|
|Children||Abby and Bridey|