Paulo Dybala is an Argentinian football player who currently plays for the Italian football team Juventus and the Argentina national team as a forward.
Paulo Dybala opened his eyes as Paulo Bruno Exequiel Dybala on 15th November 1993, in Laguna Larga, Cordoba, Argentina. As of 2019, his age is 26 years old while his horoscope is Scorpio. He is the son of Alicia de Dybala (mother) and Adolfo Dybala (father). Sadly, his father passed away in September 2008 when he was just 15 years old. His grandfather’s name is Bolesław Dybała while his maternal great-grandmother, Da Messa.
He grew up with his two brothers, Mariano Dybala and Gustavo Dybala. His brother, Mariano is a gymnast while his other brother, Gustavo is an entrepreneur. Paulo holds an Argentinian while he belongs to a mixed ethnical background.
- He started making news at the age of 14 years old with his football skills.
- He joined the club Instituto de Cordoba in the year 2011 and made his professional debut in the Primera B Nacional.
- At that time, he scored 17 goals throughout the league, becoming the youngest player to beat the record set by Mario Kempes.
- Further, he played 38 consecutive matches in the professional league and became the first player in the league to score in six consecutive games.
- He signed to the Italian football club Palermo in the year 2012.
- He spent three seasons with the club during which he made 89 appearances and scored 21 goals for the Italian football club.
- He signed to the famous Italian club Juventus F.C with a five-year contract in the year 2015 for around €40 million.
- After that, he made his debut for the club against Lazio at the 2015 Supercoppa Italiana on 8th August 2015.
- On 17th September 2017, he made his 100th appearance for Juventus and scored his second hat-trick, contributing to his team’s 3-1 victory against Sassuolo.
- Further, he also scored his 100th career goal against Udinese in Serie A.
- He made his international debut in a FIFA World Cup on 13th October 2015.
- On 21st June 2018, he made his World Cup debut in Argentina’s second group match.
- At that time, he came in the 68th minute of an eventual 3–0 defeat to Croatia as a second-half substitute for Enzo Perez.
Awards & Achievements
- In the year 2017, he was one of the three finalists for the UEFA Champions League Forward of the Season Award.
- In the following year, he was also nominated for the 2017 UEFA Best Player of the Year Award.
- Further, he received the name in Argentina’s preliminary 35-man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
Estimated Net Worth and Salary of the Argentinian football player
Paulo Dybala has an estimated net worth of around $25 million as of 2019 which he earned through his successful football career. He is currently receiving an annual salary of around 5.9 million GBP ($7.62 million) with the new contract while the previous contract paid him $3.4 million.
Further, his recent market value price is recorded to be €110 Million ($121.744 million). In the year 2015, he signed to the club, Juventus F.C back for a deal worth €60,000 per year and his contract will run out in 2022.
Relationship Status with His Girlfriend
Paulo Dybala is in a romantic relationship with an Argentine singer, Oriana Sabatini since the year 2018. As of now, both of them are living a happy and blissful life together.
Previously, Paulo dated several beautiful ladies. He dated a model Antonella Cavalieri, but they later broke up due to some personal reasons in September 2017. After that, he was in a relationship with an Italian supermodel, Ginevra Sozzi. Unfortunately, they also separated their ways.
Height and Weight
Paulo Dybala stands at an average height of 5 feet 8 inches tall while his body weight is around 75 kg. Dybala has dark brown colored hair while his eyes are hazel in color.
Paulo is active in various sorts of social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Facts of Paulo Dybala
|Full Name||Paulo Dybala|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
|Date Of Birth||15th November 1993|
|Age||27 years 2 months|
|Place Of Birth||aguna Larga, Cordoba, Argentina|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Partner||Oriana Sabatini (2018)|
|Parents||Alicia de Dybala (mother) and Adolfo Dybala (father)|
|Siblings||Mariano Dybala and Gustavo Dybala|
|Paulo Dybala Facebook|