Raul Ruidiaz is a Peruvian football player who is widely famous for his work with the Seattle Founders football club as a striker.
Raul Ruidiaz opened his eyes as Raul Mario Ruidiaz Misitich on 25th July 1990, in Villa Maria del Triunfo, Peru to Peruvian parents. As of 2019, his age is 29 years old while his horoscope is Leo. He is the son of Tatiana Misitich (mother) and Raul Ruidiaz Chuica (father). His father is from Peruvian while his mother is Croatian.
Raul holds a Peruvian nationality while he belongs to the mixed ethnical background. At the age of eight years old, he began his club football at Universitario de Deportes.
Raul Ruidiaz stands at an average height of 5 feet 5 inches tall while his body weight is around 65 kg. Ruidiaz’s both hair and eyes are dark brown in color.
Raul is active on various sorts of social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- As we already mentioned above, he began his career in club football at Primera Division club Universitario de Deportes at the young age of 8 years old.
- Later, he promoted to the first adult team in January 2009.
- He made his first professional debut in the Peruvian First Division against Total Chalaco in the following year.
- Later, he finished the season playing seven matches with three goals and won the Peruvian 2009 Championship.
- Further, he also won the first National title with Universitario in the following year.
- The Primera Division club Universidad de Chile appointed him as a new player on 20th January 2012.
- He played few matches with his new club, and later, mutually agreed with the club to release him on 15th July 2012.
- Later, he signed a season-long loan deal to Monarcas Morelia for the 2016-2017 season.
- After that, he made his Liga MX debut in a 2-0 away defeat to Tijuana on 15th July 2016.
- For a permanent three-year transfer, he signed for Morelia for the 2017-2018 season.
- Seattle Sounders signed him as their striker on 6th June 2018.
- On 7th June 2011, he made his international debut for his country Peru in a goalless draw with Japan in Niigata in the Kirin Cup.
- In the same month, he was called up by coach Sergio Markarian to represent Peru in the Copa America held in Argentina.
- At that time, he was a member of the Peruvian squad.
- After a 4–1 victory over Venezuela, he made only one appearance in the tournament in a match against Chile in which Peru lost 1-0.
- He has won the award of the Peruvian Primera Division in the year 2013.
- In the year 2016, he received the name as a member of Peru’s 23-man squad for the Copa America Centenario.
- In May 2018, he was named in Peru’s 24 man team for the 2018 FIFA World Cup along with his teammates Jose Carvallo, Alberto Rodriguez, and Paolo Guerrero.
- Moreover, he is among the greatest talents of South American football by the O Globo Brazilian newspaper.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Raul Ruidiaz?
Raul Ruidiaz has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2019. He earned this amount through his career as a professional football player. As of now, he has an annual salary of €520k ($573,326) with a weekly pay of €10k ($11,025) which he gets through his current club, Seattle Sounders FC. As of now, his market value is estimated to be around £4.50 million.
Raul Ruidiaz is a happily married man. He tied the wedding knot to a mysterious girl at a private wedding in the presence of their close friends and family. Further, the couple gave birth to two children, a son, Raul Alessandro and a daughter, Tatiana.
On the occasion of father’s day, he shared an adorable video where his two kids wish to Raul a happy father’s day. As of now, the family of four is living a blissful and peaceful life together.
Facts of Raul Ruidiaz
|Full Name||Raul Ruidiaz|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Date Of Birth||25th July 1990|
|Age||29 years 10 months|
|Place Of Birth||Villa Maria del Triunfo, Peru|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Children||Raul Alessandro and Tatiana|
|Parents||Tatiana Misitich (mother) and Raul Ruidiaz Chuica (father)|
|Raul Ruidiaz Facebook|