Sarah Egnaczyk is famous as the wife of Matt Hasselbeck who is a former American football quarterback and current analyst for ESPN’s Sunday NFL Countdown.
Sarah Egnaczyk opened her eyes on 27th December 1975 in the United States of America. As of 2019, her age is 44 years old while her horoscope is Capricorn. Sarh holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
She attended the Boston College in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts.
Who is Sarah Egnaczyk’s Husband?
Sarah Egnaczyk’s husband, Matt Hasselbeck is a former American football quarterback and current analyst for ESPN’s Sunday NFL Countdown. Further, Matt played college football at Boston College and was drafted in the sixth round of the 1998 NFL Draft by the Green Bay Packers.
- Matt finished his college career as the starting quarterback (a position his brother Tim would later hold with the Eagles).
- In the year 1998, he was selected by the Green Bay Packers in the sixth round (187th overall) of the 1998 NFL Draft and joined the team’s practice squad.
- On 2nd March 2001, he joined former head coach Mike Holmgren and the Seattle Seahawks.
- The Packers traded Matt to the Seattle Seahawks as well as he went on to win the 2004 NFL Quarterback Challenge. He further had 3,966 passing yards and 28 touchdowns.
- He missed the rest of the 2008 preseason due to a back injury.
- Further, the 2009 season also wasn’t good for him and fractured his rib, missing the games.
- Matt left the Seahawks and signed a three-year, $21 million deal with the Tennessee Titans in July 2011 and he played for the Titans till March 2013.
- On 18th March 2013, he was released by the Titans.
- In March 2013, he signed a two-year, $7.25 million contract with the Indianapolis Colts and recorded 12 passes and one interception.
- The following season, Matt appeared in only four games but led two touchdown drives, one during a blowout loss against the Dallas Cowboys and another during garbage time in the season finale
- On 26th February 2015, he signed a one-year contract to remain with the Colt.
- Overall, he was responsible for five of the Colts’ eight wins over the season, despite only starting eight games.
- On 28th February 2016, it was reported that Hasselbeck would not return to the Colt.
- Further, Matt played three years for the Colts and announced his retirement from professional football in March 2016.
- He signed a one-day contract with the Seattle Seahawks to officially retire as part of their organization.
- Later, he joined ESPN to work as an analyst for Sunday NFL Countdown.
- During the final week of Seattle Seahawks’ season, he won the Seahawks’ Steve Largent Award.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Sarah Egnaczyk’s Husband?
Sarah Egnaczyk’s husband, Matt Hasselbeck has an estimated net worth of around $18 million as of 2019 which he earned through his football player. Currently, he earns an annual average salary of $61.66k as an analyst for ESPN. Moreover, he earned around $88 million from his 17-year-long NFL career while $10.25 million came from the Colts from 2013-2015.
Contact with Colts
In the year 2013, Matt signed a 2-year contract with Colts worth $7.25 million with an annual average salary of about $3.625 million. Further, the last contract of his career in the year 2015 earned him around $3 million as salary.
He owns a house in Massachusetts which is worth around $5.6 million.
Sarah Egnaczyk is a happily married woman. She tied the wedding knot to her college boyfriend, Matt Hasselbeck on 17th June 2000 at an intimate wedding. The couple first met each other at age 17 years old. At that time, Sarah was an athlete at Boston College, playing with the field hockey team.
The couple is blessed with three children, two daughters, and a son, Annabelle (born 2001), Mallory (born 2003), and Henry (born 2005) respectively. As of now, the entire family lives happily in Weston, Massachusetts.
Facts of Sarah Egnaczyk
|Full Name||Sarah Egnaczyk|
|Date Of Birth||27th December 1975|
|Age||50 years 5 months|
|Place Of Birth||United States of America|
|Spouse||Matt Hasselbeck (2000)|
|Children||Annabelle, Mallory, and Henry|