Sheletta Chapital is famous as the wife of Anthony Mackie who is a talented American actor.
Sheletta Chapital opened her eyes in New Orleans, Louisiana, the United States of America to the American parents. Chapital holds an American nationality while she belongs to an Afro-American ethnical background.
She completed her high school education from the Warren Easton Sr. High School, in New Orleans, LA.
Who is Sheletta Chapital’s Husband?
Her husband, Anthony Mackie is an American actor who is famous for his appearance in the Academy Award-winning movies The Hurt Locker and Million Dollar Baby. Also, he famous for appearing in a number of Broadway and Off-Broadway plays, such as Talk, Black Bottom, McReele, Drowning Crow, A Soldier’s Play, and so on.
- He made his first debut on the Off-Broadway play Up Against the Wind as Tupac Shakur.
- In the year 2002, he appeared in Suzan-Lori Parks‘ play titled Topdog/Underdog and later on appeared in another play titled Talk.
- In the following year, he made his big-screen debut in the movie 8 Mile.
- After appearing in an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent, he did the TV movie Sucker Free City and two other movies Brother to Brother and She Hates Me in the year 2004.
- Soon after that, he appeared in other movies such as Crossover (2006), The Man (2005), We Are Marshall (2006), Heavens Fall (2006), Freedomland (2006), and Half Nelson (2006).
- In the year 2008, he performed in three plays for the Performing Arts: Fences, Black Bottom, and Jitney.
- The following year, he acted in the other two plays such as The Bacchae and The Hurt Locker.
- After that, he appeared in Night Catches Us and The Adjustment Bureau.
- Some of his notable appearances in movies are Man on a Ledge, Gangster Squad, Pain & Gain, Black or White, The Fifth Estate, Runner Runner, and so on.
- In the year 2014, he appeared in the movie Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
- Next year, he featured in the movie Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- Further, he also featured in 2019’s Avengers: Endgame.
- He appeared as gang leader King in The Hate U Give in the year 2018.
- In the year 2019, he had a role in the Netflix science-fiction movie, IO.
- In March 2019, it was announced that he was cast in the fifth season of Netflix’s science-fiction anthology series, Black Mirror.
- He opened a bar, NoBar in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn in the summer of 2011.
- Further, he had plans to open a second bar in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in the year 2013 but closed all NoBar locations in the year 2015.
What is the Net Worth of Sheletta Chapital’s Husband?
Her husband, Anthony Mackie has an estimated net worth of around $8 million as of 2019 which he earned through his successful acting career. Further, he earned $235k to $52k from sponsorship and endorsements.
Sheletta Chapital and Anthony Mackie’s First Meeting
The couple first met at their high school, Warren Easton Sr. High School. Anthony was just 7 years old at that time. He has even described their first meeting as funny on The Queen Latifah Show. He stated that he first saw his wife with ratty pigtails and skinny legs on Dr. Seuss Day.
Their relationship began 20 years later when the couple met each other at a concert. Mackie asked her phone number, and she gave it to him. After dating for some years, the couple decided to take their relationship to the next level as husband and wife.
Marriage and Children
They shared their wedding vows on 17th December 2014 while their reception was held at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Punta Cana, located in the Dominican Republic. The couple shares three children from their relationship. As of now, the entire Mackie family is living a happy and peaceful life together.
Facts of Sheletta Chapital
|Full Name||Sheletta Chapital|
|Place Of Birth||New Orleans, Louisiana, the United States of America|
|Education||the Warren Easton Sr. High School|
|Spouse||Anthony Mackie (2014)|