Stine Gyldenbrand is a Danish midwife, famous as the wife of a Danish professional footballer, Kasper Schmeichel who plays as a goalkeeper for Premier League club Leicester City and the Denmark national team.
Stine Gyldenbrand opened her eyes somewhere in Denmark to Danish parents. Gyldenbrand holds a Danish nationality while she belongs to a white ethnical background. She graduated from the University of Chester in the year 2009.
Who is Stine Gyldenbrand’s Husband?
Stine Gyldenbrand’s husband, Kasper Schmeichel is a Danish professional footballer who currently plays as a goalkeeper for Premier League club Leicester City and the Denmark national team. Kasper is the son of former Manchester United and Danish international goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel.
- He started his career with Manchester City, but he had loan spells with Darlington, Bury, and Falkirk before Kasper made his Manchester City debut.
- Although he appeared to have made the City number 1 jersey his own at the start of the 2007–2008 season, the emergence of Joe Hart resulted in Kasper being loaned to Cardiff City.
- In August 2009, Kasper was allowed to link up with former manager Sven-Göran Eriksson at Notts County.
- Kasper spent only one season with the Magpies as, while it was a very successful one for his club and the player himself.
- In May 2010, he joined Leeds United but again, his tenure at the club would only last one season before he was the subject of a transfer to Leicester City, where he would again work under Eriksson.
- Further, he has gone on to play over 300 competitive games for Leicester, winning the Championship in the 2013–2014 season and the Premier League in 2015–2016.
- On 31 August 2018, he signed a new contract with Leicester until June 2023.
- He witnessed the helicopter crash on 27th October 2018 that killed five people including Leicester owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha.
- Further, he went on to play in every Premier League game for Leicester, making his 300th league appearance for the club and helping them to a 9th place finish.
- Kasper played for the Danish U-19 team before he made his international debut against Malta on 15th October 2013 during the 2014 World Cup Qualifier.
- Moreover, he played 17 games for the Denmark national under-21 team.
- Kasper was called up to the Denmark national team for the first time against Iceland on 13th May 2011 and was part of their squad at UEFA Euro 2012, but did not make his senior debut until the year 2013.
- Kasper along with Simon Kjaer, Christian Eriksen, and Andreas Cornelius, were some of the key players that were a part of a successful Denmark team that qualifies for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Stine Gyldenbrand’s Career
Stine worked as a midwife at a hospital near Birmingham.
What is the Net Worth & Salary of Stine Gyldenbrand’s Husband?
Stine Gyldenbrand’s husband, Kasper Schmeichel has an estimated net worth of around $20 million as of 2019. Kasper earned this impressive amount through his successful football career. His current salary that he receives annually from his club football is reportedly more than $2.56 million from his club, Leicester City. Further, Kasper’s weekly wage is reportedly around $49k.
Kasper is fond of cars as he owns several cars including a Range Rover. Further, Stine also drives Mercedes SLS supercar and a Mercedes Vito van with a bed in the back. He received an award as a BMW car worth $140k after Leicester City won Premier League.
Stine Gyldenbrand is a happily married woman. She tied the wedding knot to her long-term boyfriend, Kasper Schmeichel. They first met in 7-Eleven at Nørreport Station while Kasper was just 17 years old. After dating for some years, they shared their wedding vows in the year 2015.
They share two children together, a son and a daughter, Max Schmeichel and Isabella Schmeichel. As of now, the entire Schmeichel is living a happy and blissful life together.
Stine Gyldenbrand and Kasper Schmeichel’s Involvement in Social Works
Stine and Kasper actively supporting humanitarian causes. They have also founded The Gyldenbrand Schmeichel Foundation in the year 2012.
Stine is only active on her official Instagram account which holds around 2.6k followers.
Facts of Stine Gyldenbrand
|Full Name||Stine Gyldenbrand|
|Place Of Birth||Denmark|
|Education||the University of Chester|
|Spouse||Kasper Schmeichel (2015)|
|Children||Max Schmeichel and Isabella Schmeichel|
|Stine Gyldenbrand Instagram|