Tarin Moses is an American cheerleader who is widely famous as the wife of NFL quarterback Jeff Driskel.
Tarin Moses entered this world somewhere in the United States of America to American parents. Her mother’s name is Lori Fogg Moses. Moses holds an American nationality while she belongs to a white ethnical background.
She completed her education from Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida.
Who is Tarin Moses’s Husband?
Tarin Moses’s husband, Jeff Driskel is an American football quarterback who took on the starting role for the University of Florida Gators during the 2012 season. In the year 2013, he got 863rd and selected by the Boston Red Sox in Major League Baseball.
- He played for coach Will Muschamp‘s Florida Gators football team while he was at the University of Florida.
- In the year 2012, he became the team’s starter as a sophomore.
- Jeff became the starter for Florida a few seasons after Tim Tebow left his stamp on the program.
- In the 2013 Sugar Bowl, he led them to an 11–2 record in which Florida lost to the Louisville Cardinals.
- In the year 2013, in the game against the University of Tennessee, he broke his right fibula.
- Next year, he returned from the injury and kept his starting job to start the season.
- He was released from Florida on 3rd January 2015 and he transferred to Louisiana Tech University.
- With the 207th overall pick, the San Francisco 49ers selected him in the sixth round of the 2016 NFL Draft.
- Previously, The San traded tight end Vernon Davis to the Denver Broncos in exchange for the pick used to select him.
- On 5th May 2016, the 49ers signed him to a four-year, $2.45 million contract with a signing bonus of around $112k.
- The Cincinnati Bengals claimed him as their off waivers on 4th September 2016.
- On 21st October 2018, he made his regular-season NFL debut in the fourth quarter of the game.
- The Detroit Lions signed him on 17th September 2019.
- On 10th November 2019, he made his first start for the Lions against the Chicago Bears.
- Later, he finished the Week 10 contest with 269 passing yards, one touchdown, and one interception as the Lions lost 13-20.
- Despite not playing baseball since high school, the Boston Red Sox selected him with the 863rd pick of the 2013 Major League Baseball Draft.
- He signed a contract, but he has no plans to stop playing football.
Tarin Moses’s Career
Tarin Moses is a cheerleader as she has worked for Florida Gators Football. Further, she is also the captain of the cheerleading squad of her University team.
Net Worth & Salary of Her Husband
According to some online resources, the salary of the cheerleader is between $75 to $150 per game. So, Tarin might be earning the same range of salary at the time.
On the other hand, her husband, Jeff Driskel has an estimated net worth of around $4 million as of 2019 which he earned through his football career. As of now, he is receiving a salary of around $720k per year.
Married Woman/ Husband & Kids
Tarin Moses is a happily married woman. She shared the wedding vow to her long-term boyfriend Jeff Driskel on 9th July 2016, in a lavish wedding ceremony organized in Orlando. Her husband, Jeff is an American football quarterback who currently plays for the Detroit Lions of the National Football League.
The couple was in a romantic relationship for a very long time and some believe they might be high school sweethearts of each other as Jeff also attended the University of Florida. They gave birth to a beautiful daughter Jensen Michelle Driskel born in the year 2018. As of now, the entire Driskel is living a happy and peaceful life together.
Tarin is only active on her official Instagram account which holds around 3.7k followers.
Facts of Tarin Moses
|Full Name||Tarin Moses|
|Place Of Birth||the United States of America|
|Education||Florida State University|
|Spouse||Jeff Driskel (2016)|
|Children||Jensen Michelle Driskel|
|Parents||Lori Fogg Moses (mother)|
|Tarin Moses Instagram|