Biography of April Ryan’ Ex-husband Tennie James & Personal Life
Tennie James is an American financial consultant who is widely famous as the ex-husband of an American political author and journalist, April Ryan.
Tennie James opened his eyes somewhere in the United States of America to the American parents. James holds an American nationality while he belongs to an Afro-American ethnical background.
He attended Girard College School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and completed his diploma in the year 1983. After that, he graduated from St. Joseph University in Lower Merion, Pennsylvania in the year 1993.
Who is Tennie James’s Ex-Wife?
Tennie James’s ex-wife, April Ryan is an American political author as well as a journalist who rose to prominence after becoming a White House correspondent in the year 1997. Later, she went on to serve as the Washington, DC bureau chief for American Urban Radio Networks.
- After completing her education, she started her career in media as a jazz disc jockey.
- As a news director, Tennie served for several radio stations such as North Carolina A&T University and WXYV-FM in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Since the year 1997, she is a member of the White House press corps for American Urban Radio Networks as well as the National Press Club.
- Further, she is one of only three African Americans to have served on the board of the White House Correspondent’s Association.
- She has covered four presidential administrations as a White House correspondent.
- April has interviewed Barack Obama, George W. Bush, and Hillary Clinton.
- Following the election of President Donald Trump, she participated in exchanges with him and his press secretary Sean Spicer.
- She frequently asks questions on issues concerning minorities as one of the few African Americans in the White House press corps.
- Further, she has also made statements suggesting that she resents that other journalists do not ask such questions as often.
- In the year 2017, she joined CNN as a political analyst.
- Ryan has written three books to date.
- In the year 2015, his ex-wife released her first book, The Presidency in Black and White: My Up-Close View of Three Presidents and Race in America.
- In the year 2016, Ryan published her other book, At Mama’s Knee: Mothers and Race in Black and White.
- She published her third book, Under Fire: Reporting from the Front Lines of the Trump White House in the year 2018.
- Further, her blog, Fabric of America, is devoted to minority issues and stories in the United States of America.
Awards & Honors
- In the year 2017, she was named Journalist of the Year by the National Association of Black Journalists.
- She was inducted as an honorary member of the Delta Sigma Theta sorority on 11th July 2019.
Tennie James’s Career
Tennie is a financial advisor by his profession. Firstly, he started his career by working as a trust administrator. He worked there for twelve years starting from 1985 while he left the job in the bank in the year 1997. In the year 2002, he worked as a financial advisor by joining Morgan Stanley dean witter. In the year 2006, he founded his own management consulting office named Linnet business management services.
Moreover, he has also gained experience serving as a loan officer at west Philadephia financial services institutions. In the year 2010, he joined Wells Fargo in the greater Philadephia area where he has been serving as the seniors’ trust administrator. Currently, he is working in financial institutions since the year 1985. After that, he also worked as a Sr Trust Administrator at wells Frago in greater Philadephia Area.
What is the Net Worth of Tennie James’s Ex-Wife?
Tennie James’s ex-wife, April Ryan has an estimated net worth of around $2 million as of 2019 which she earned through her successful career as a political author as well as a journalist. She earns a salary of around $350k per year.
Relationship Status after Divorced with His Wife
Tennie James is possibly single at the moment. Previously, he shared the wedding vows with April Ryan at an intimate wedding in the presence of their close friend and family. They gave birth to two daughters, Ryan James, and Grace James. Later, they could not handle their relationship and ended their marriage through their divorce. As of now, his daughter is happily living with her ex-wife, April.
Facts of Biography of April Ryan’ Ex-husband Tennie James & Personal Life
|Full Name||Tennie James|
|Place Of Birth||the United States of America|
|Education||Girard College School, St. Joseph University|
|Children||Ryan James and Grace James|