Thom Heaton is a professional British goalkeeper who is widely famous for his years with clubs such as Manchester United, Bristol City, and Burnley FC.
Tom Heaton opened his eyes as Thomas David Heaton on 15th April 1986, in Chester, the United Kingdom. As of 2019, his age is 33 years old while his horoscope is Aries. His father’s name is Dave Heaton. Tom holds a British nationality while he belongs to a white ethnical background.
Tom Heaton stands at a tall height of 6 feet 2 inches tall while his body weight is around 85kg. Heaton has dark brown colored hair while his eyes are light brown in color.
- He joined the youth team of Wrexham as an intern playing in a goalkeeper and in midfield, later, joined Manchester United club on 8th July 2002.
- Finally, he transferred to Swindon Town for a 2005-2006 season on to loan in 2005.
- In the year 2006, he was loaned to Royal Antwerp but he didn’t appear in any games.
- He spent the 2007–2008 season with the first team-squad at Manchester appearing on the bench when Edwin van der Sar was out due to injury.
- Further, he joined the Cardiff City on a loan contract from Manchester United for the 2008-2009 season.
- He moved to Queens Park Rangers but spent a loan season as a bench member.
- For the season 2009-2010, he was signed to Rochdale for the ELF League Two.
- In November 2009, he made his debut match against Chesterfield.
- He was again transferred to Cardiff City before playing 16 games for Wycombe Wanderers on a loan contract.
- In the year 2010, he joined Cardiff City and left the club after making 29 appearances.
- After that, he signed a one year contract with the club, Bristol.
- After finishing his contract with the team, he was signed by Premier League club, Burnley F.C.
- His first Premier League match came against Chelsea on 18th August 2013 and extended his contract with the team until the year 2018.
- As of now, he is signed for newly promoted Premier League club Aston Villa on 1st August 2019 for an undisclosed fee.
- In March 2008, he was handed his England under-21 debut as a substitute during a match against Poland.
- He has represented his team in England U-16, U-17, U-18, U19, and U-21.
- Further, he has played 4 games for U-16, 9 for U-17, 2 for U-18, 1 for U-19 and 3 for U-21.
- After a long period in a youth team of a nation, he was called up to his senior team in the year 2016 against the Republic of Ireland and a UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying match against Slovenia.
- Moreover, he was one of five players named on standby for the 23-man England national team squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- For the season 2011-2012, he was honored as Cardiff City Football League Cup runner-up.
- Tom was named Bristol City Player of the Season for the 2012-13 season.
- Further, he won the Football League Championship for the season 2015–2016 at the club Burnley.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Tom Heaton?
Tom Heaton has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2019 which he earned his football career. As of now, he receives £15k as a weekly salary from his current club. As of 19th December 2018, his market value is estimated at around €3.00 million. Further, often shares his snaps with the MG3s car.
Who is Tom Heaton Net Worth?
Tom Heaton is a happily married man, as he is married to his long-time girlfriend, Taralee Heaton. They dated for some years and finally shared the wedding vows at a private wedding in the presence of their close friends and family
Facts of Tom Heaton
|Full Name||Tom Heaton|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Date Of Birth||15th April 1986|
|Age||33 years 7 months|
|Place Of Birth||Chester, the United Kingdom|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Tom Heaton Twitter|