Tracy Wolfson is an American sports journalist who is widely famous for serving for CBS Sports.
Tracy Wolfson opened her eyes on 17th March 1975, in Ann Arbor, Michigan, the United States of America. As of 2019, her age is 44 years old while her horoscope is Pisces. She was born to a white-collar class family, as her father had a consultancy firm while her mother was a teacher. Her father’s name is Jerome Wolfson while her mother’s name is Josephine Wolfson.
Wolfson is the only child of her parents. Tracy holds an American nationality while she belongs to a Jewish ethnical background.
She completed her education from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan majoring in the subject communication.
- She started her journalism career as a sports anchor at WZBN.
- After that, she appeared as a reporter for Long Island News Tonight.
- From 2002 to 2003, she worked for the ESPN and MSG Network.
- While working there, she earned many experiences as she covered the major sports event like golf, college football, and Arena Football.
- Since the year 2004, she is the lead reporter for all live CBS Sports football and basketball broadcasts.
- In the following year, she covered all the U.S. Opens as well as the NCAA Men’s Basketball Final Four.
- Also, she is currently working with the lead on-air talent team in each of the sports she covers.
- She primarily interviews coaches at the end of each half as well as she provides updates on player injuries as a sideline reporter.
- Moreover, she is an anchor on the CBS Sportsdesk and a reporter for college basketball, football, auto racing, skiing, ice skating, gymnastics, tennis, track, and other many fields.
- In the year 2013, she did some filing reports and sideline reporting on the Super Bowl and sideline reporting for preseason games.
- In the year 2014, it was declared that she joins NFL as a sideline reporter for the show Thursday Night and Sunday Afternoon alongside Jim Nantz and Phil Simms.
- Apart from all these, she has also reported NCAA men’s basketball championship games on TBS in the year 2016 and on CBS in 2017.
- The Mississippi State University’s College Sports Speaker series asked her to be part of it in the year 2005.
- Besides, she has also been a spokeswoman as well as M.C. for several Foundation for Diabetes Research events since the year 2005.
- She received the name of one of the Best New Faces of the NCAA tournament in USA Today in the year 2004.
- Also, she is regarded to be part of one of the best college football broadcast teams in the whole United States.
How much is Tracy Wolfson’s Net Worth and Salary?
Tracy Wolfson has an estimated net worth of around $3 million as of 2019 which she earned through her successful career as a sports journalist. Further, she earns an annual salary of $1.3 million from CBS Sports.
Who is Tracy Wolfson’s Husband?
Tracy Wolfson is a happily married woman. She tied the wedding knot to her college sweetheart, David Reichel on 31st December 2002 at a private wedding. Her husband, David is a professional NCAA basketball player. The couple met for the first time at the University of Michigan, as they studied at the same University. After knowing each other, he dated for some years and finally the wedding knot.
As of now, they are blessed with three sons, Dylan, Ari, and Evan Reichel who were born in the years 2005, 2009, and 2011 respectively. As of now, the entire family is living a happy and blissful life in Tenafly, New Jersey.
Height and Weight
Tracy Wolfson stands at a tall height of 5 feet 6 inches while her body weight is around 57 kg. Wolfson’s both hair and eyes are dark browns in color.
Tracy is quite active on various sorts of social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Facts of Tracy Wolfson
|Full Name||Tracy Wolfson|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Date Of Birth||17th March 1975|
|Age||45 years 11 months|
|Place Of Birth||Ann Arbor, Michigan, the United States of America|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Education||the University of Michigan|
|Spouse||David Reichel (2002)|
|Children||Dylan, Ari, and Evan Reichel|
|Parents||Jerome Wolfson (father) and Josephine Wolfson (mother)|
|Tracy Wolfson Instagram|