Christopher’s Daughter Vannessa Martin-Jackson Bio & Personal Life
Vannessa Martin-Jackson is famous as the daughter of Christopher Martin. Her father is an American rapper and actor who is formerly the latter half of the late 1980s/early 1990s hip-hop/comedy duo Kid ‘n Play.
Vannessa Martin-Jackson entered this world in the United States of America to American parents. She is the daughter of Christopher Martin (father) and Shari Headley (mother). However, her parents divorced in June 1995.
She grew up with her elder brother, Skyler Martin who was born in the year 1994. Vanessa holds an American nationality and belongs to an African-American ethnical background.
Vannessa Martin-Jackson is possibly single at the moment. Further, she might be focusing on her studies rather than involving in any kind of relationship or love affairs.
Her Father’s Personal Life
Her father, Christopher Martin might be single at the moment. Previously, he married an American actress and model Shari Headley in May 1993 at an intimate wedding. They even shared two children together, a son and a daughter, Skyler Martin, and Vanessa Martin-Jackson. Their son, Skyler was born in April 1994. Later, they could not handle their relationship and ended their marriage through a divorce in June 1995.
Who is Vannessa Martin-Jackson’s Father?
Vannessa Martin-Jackson’s father, Christopher Martin is an American rapper as well as an actor who is formerly the latter half of the late 1980s/early 1990s hip-hop/comedy duo Kid ‘n Play.
- After completing his education at the High School of Art and Design, he began his MC career with the name Playboy.
- Christopher’s stage name, Play, is derived from his original MC name, Playboy, which Christopher began using while in a music group, Quicksilver and the Super Lovers, which featured producer Hurby Luv Bug.
- With this group that Christopher met Christopher “Kid” Reid, using the name Kid Cookout with a group called The Turnout Brothers.
- When their respective groups dissolved, Martin and Reid decided that they could work together as a duo.
- By shortening each other’s nicknames, it would lead to the start of the group Kid ‘n Play which featured the pair rapping and dancing together.
- With Kid, Christopher recorded three albums and starred in four hip-hop based comedy movies including House Party, House Party 2, Class Act, and House Party 3.
- After the duo split in the year 1995, Martin became a born-again Christian and focused on Christian hip hop.
- Besides, he is also the founder and CEO of HP4 Digital which is a pre-and post-production multimedia company for film, digital media, as well as a theater.
- In the year 2010, he starred as an undercover DEA agent in the independent movie, The Return. Currently, it is in post-production, and whose trailer can be seen on youtube.com.
- Further, he was one of the judges for the 8th annual Independent Music Awards to support independent artists.
Movies & TV Shows
- To date, Christopher has appeared in dozens of movies and tv shows.
- Some of the movies and tv shows where he has appeared are Kid ‘n Play (1990–1991), House Party (1990), House Party 2 (1991), Class Act (1992), House Party 3 (1994), Rising to the Top (1999), Welcome to Durham, USA (2007), House Party: Tonight’s the Night (2013), and other many more.
House Party is a 1990 American comedy movie that was released by New Line Cinema. Reginald Hudlin wrote and directed the movie and based on his award-winning Harvard University student film. Likewise, the movie grossed more than $26 million in its run at the box office with its widest release being 700 theaters. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince originally wrote the lead roles.
Vannessa Martin-Jackson’s father, Christopher Martin has an estimated net worth of around $300k as of 2019. He earned that amount of his net worth through his successful career as a rapper and actor.
Facts of Christopher’s Daughter Vannessa Martin-Jackson Bio & Personal Life
|Full Name||Vannessa Martin-Jackson|
|Place Of Birth||United States of America|
|Parents||Christopher Martin (father) and Shari Headley (mother)|